ATLAS Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TDK90

Hey Guys, hoping to get a call one of these days and had a couple of questions.

1. APC says first year guarantee is 50hrs a month, is it realistic to assume more hours than that per month?

2. Domiciles - which is junior? Could a new hire hold JFK pretty quickly?

3. Is the schedule 20/10 or does it vary?

4. Any restrictions on commuting, long distance (international) ok?

Thanks, ridden your j/s out of EGSS a couple of times, great bunch of guys.

1. I can only speak for myself but in the 7 months I've been on line I've been over the first year 50 hr guarantee every month.

2. I think JFK and HSV are junior at this time. With the gateway system the base makes little difference other than the type of flying done...and that changes periodically.

3. The company owns you 17 days a month. If you don't live in base it's usually best to try and get all your days off in one bunch. That minimizes your days lost to travel. I just bid days off and let the schedulers sort things out for the 17 days I'm working.

4. If you live within the US you can utilize the gateway provision in the contract and the company tickets you from your home to where you need to be. Some do live overseas but getting to work is then your problem, not the company's.

Talon 757 Please check your PMs

Thanks

In my first year and have blown guarantee out of the water every month.. Lots of growth going on here right now. New contract is pretty much inked.. but we all know how this stuff goes...can stop as quick as it started.... and no you are not out for 17 days at a time unless you bid for it.

You can expect 13 or 14 days off depending on the month and be available 17 days. If you get to sit at home more than that then great!

Latest resources

Back