• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm doing 18 day rosters now and I have to say that it isn't as bad as I envisioned before I started and the only 5' , 105 lbs. person that I have ever feared seem happy with the life style, but then again the direct deposit amount has a lot to do with it

Hi!

You have 17 days on and the rest of the month off. They can make you work through 21, but they have to pay a LOT for those 4 days.
Theoretically, you may get 34 days on in a row. Some guys want that so they have between 25-29 days off (the two months of days off combined), so they can do a 3 week vacation.
I'm not sure if you are on 34 days on, if they can extend you four more days?
If you ASK to be extended, and they need you, you will make more money.
One guy was TDY to Europe for a month (based in a hotel), and his wife flew out for that time...family travel benefits with DAL, was what I was told.

cliff
LFW
PS-I think it is a FANTASTIC job! If you want 4/3, or you want to know your scheduled of flying ahead of time, FORGET it!

Hi!

I WISH!!!

Interviewed 1st week, but not hired. Rejected via email by Compass and ATI. Got an interview with Colgan, though!!!

cliff
DC-9
LFW

Hi!

I WISH!!!

Interviewed 1st week, but not hired. Rejected via email by Compass and ATI. Got an interview with Colgan, though!!!

cliff
DC-9
LFW

Hey Cliff,

It sounds like if all comes together the way they want it to, World Airways MIGHT be hiring before the end of the year. You sound like the perfect candidate, attitude wise, for World.

Pt P

Hi!

I WILL be applying at World, if they are hiring, and it is a better job than the one I have. I think World is a very nice job. LUV the home basing!

cliff
LFW
PS-Saw a lot of them in NBO!

What kind of schedules do they work out of the HSV base?

HSV-STN-LUX, rest 28 hours, LUX-HSV, rest 26 hours, HSV-MEX-GDL-HSV. Doing some Joeburg trips as well out of LUX.

Doesn't sound too bad. How much time off between turns in HSV? I live 20 minutes from the airport and this sounds like it would be a good job to have.

Thanks for the info!

Latest resources

Back