Atlas QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

I dropped my resume off with them about a month ago...no one was around to meet with me. Know a bunch of guys there, and would go there too...home basing, and not a bad outfit. It has improved a LOT over the last 10 years!

cliff
LFW
PS-NOT easy to get back and interview! Apparently, our schedules are changing, so it may be easier than it used to be...we will see...

I've been applying with Atlas for over eight years now, got several great friends working over there, only place I ever wanted to work being a single young man.

I was hired and awaiting class back in 2008, and was in the hiring pool for two years.

I was told in early spring of 2010 no class date would be offered, and i'd have to re-interview, Atlas was very nice about it over the phone, but what a debbie downer.

The sad part is that I passed up two great job offers while waiting on Atlas, thinking it woulld eventually come around with my class date.

Good luck to everyone interested..

TEN

I know how you feel TEN, same story here....identical. Oh well, keep your chin up, things will turn around. Hopefully, you, atpcliff and I will be where we want to be soon. :)

I am sitting in upgrade class now at Kalitta and yesterday I saw a list of about 25 interviewees. There were a bunch in the building looking sharp. Sounds like we will be interviewing many for the foreseeable future. Not just those on the list.

Things are looking really good here right now.

I can't explain the screening process in use now, it's a lot different than when I started almost 12 years ago. I know they have turned away a lot of good pilots, but have hired a lot of good pilots recently also.

The only bright spot is that there is a lot of hiring going on right now at most of the freight carriers, good luck to all!

I am sitting in upgrade class now at Kalitta and yesterday I saw a list of about 25 interviewees. There were a bunch in the building looking sharp. Sounds like we will be interviewing many for the foreseeable future. Not just those on the list.

Things are looking really good here right now.

Found out a friend of mine interviewed last week and is in the first batch of UPS furloughs - 747-400 ANC.

What is certain is we do need more crews now regardless of future fleet expansion.

Latest resources

Back