• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

atlas interview process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just finished my online tech test..where do you see your score?? Is it the Master Score??

Just finished my online tech test..where do you see your score?? Is it the Master Score??

Sorry hate to be the prick here, but you did not read the instructions? I think that was step 10 on the instructions prior to taking the test. It will not give you a score but if you see all green on the screen means you got 100% if you see orange you got that many wrong and white is for un answered. I had all green, I got lucky;) lol and had to read the instructions again and again to be certain:) lol

No worries..I got all green as well. Didnt think I did that well!! Pretty hard test.
Sorry hate to be the prick here, but you did not read the instructions? I think that was step 10 on the instructions prior to taking the test. It will not give you a score but if you see all green on the screen means you got 100% if you see orange you got that many wrong and white is for un answered. I had all green, I got lucky;) lol and had to read the instructions again and again to be certain:) lol

" It will not give you a score but if you see all green on the screen means you got 100%. "

Not correct. Even though the instructions were as you stated.

I got all green also. I knew I had not aced the thing.

If you login again to Pelesys you will be able to pull up the same screens and if you click on the tech. test portion it will display your score to the right along with time and date completed.

I did well, but not 100%.

YKW

Last edited:
After I took my test, it was all sort of a canary yellow. What does this mean? Is it like a traffic light ..red=bad,yellow=intermediate, green=good?

interview results?

Just wondering if anyone who interviewed on the 27th, 28th, or 29th has heard anything yet.

It took 9 solid days before I got the call offering a class date. Others took almost three weeks to get a FEDEX letter saying they were in the pool or "Thanks, but no thanks."

Latest resources

Back