• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F&B sorry to hear you might be on the street. hopefully that never happens. I didn't know you flew the 400

I'm proud to say I'm NOT a United guy, yet I have no Jet PIC. Somehow I managed to pick up a few thousand hours of T-Prop PIC and lots of SIC heavy jet time including a type and time in the 400.
I guess that makes a guy flying an RJ more qualified than me, but I'm the one soon to be on the street from the last job I'll ever have.

I don't have Jet PIC time either but have time in the LCF. Hope that somehow make me qualified.

Hi!

If U want a bit of info on the latest, pm me.

cliff
NBO

Sorry.

Ok, as much as I'd like to be a fountain of positive thinking...I'm going to try to temper it with a sliver of reality...

If there are 29 on furlough and there are only 30 slots (give or take a couple) available at present...I'm assuming Atlas wants to interview to build a pool for future slots since they seem to have all they need (and will have gone through all available bodies) for the present openings?? Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake but this just occurred to me today. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy as a clam to be a part of the new pool, it just seems everyone is talking like we may be in a class in a week or so. Unless y'all know something I don't... Am I missing something? Please tell me I am.

All furloughed pilots have been recalled. The slots available and those in the future are in addition to them.

Latest resources

Back