• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've found that most, if not all looking at your PIC hours for their PIC qualifications, are looking at what you signed for as the PIC with your company for the flight on the flight release and not those hours that you served flying as a relief officer despite what the US part 61 regs say. Kind of sucks, but if you think you can waste their time and yours pimping the idea again go ahead. It's been done before and I'm not arguing this. I'm just telling you what they expect and looking for.

Having dealt with trying to get a number of my guys hired elsewhere during furloughs, I'm just speaking from experience.

Also, if they ask why you are low on instrument time, tell them that US law only allows you to log time in actual IFR vs what you filed for on the flight plan as IFR. Many countries allow you to claim all of your IFR flight planned flights as IFR.

Last edited:
inline,
thanks for the reply.
Do you work for Atlas?

I was really hoping to get a chance to interview at Atlas , but I guess it is not to be.

(I am going to F%^^&*# kill my guidance counsellor)

Some places mins are flexible with HR and Flight Ops... .some places are not. Are these mins absolutes with Atlas or are they flexible if they might want to hire somone?

Last edited:
Some places mins are flexible with HR and Flight Ops... .some places are not. Are these mins absolutes with Atlas or are they flexible if they might want to hire somone?

I wish I cold tell you, but even the CP isn't sure. The hiring is being filtered at Purchase, NY, by HR. The CP then gets handed resumes to interview down in MIA.

I wish I cold tell you, but even the CP isn't sure. The hiring is being filtered at Purchase, NY, by HR. The CP then gets handed resumes to interview down in MIA.

thanks!

Just curious:

I know there are a few guys in the pool at Atlas, have any of you guys in the pool been called for a class date yet?

Has anyone off the street been offered an interview yet??

If so, can you please chime in??

I'm interested to know what kind of time and aircraft experience they are seeking...

Thanks!

72L

Latest resources

Back