• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlantic bucks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never had the patience for this bull******************** program even when it was "good".

I'll waste my time and effort on something with a more fruitful potential--- like the lottery.

Just gimme a damn tee-shirt and keep your "bucks".

wow you must have some short attention span, considering that holding out your hand to collect pieces of paper is too much effort.

The new Phillips 66 card is much better than Atlantic bucks in my opinion. I don't fly much and I already have $200 to spend at Red Lobster (there are others, I just really like blackened shrimp alfredo and lobsteritas).

The new Phillips 66 card is much better than Atlantic bucks in my opinion. I don't fly much and I already have $200 to spend at Red Lobster (there are others, I just really like blackened shrimp alfredo and lobsteritas).
I'm not familiar with this program. Where can I find details?

You can also spend Atlantic Bucks at Red Lobster, but you can't use a Red Lobster card to buy gas, pay bills or whatever. I do think the Phillips 66 card is much better than Avtrip. jmo

The Phillips 66 Card is called Wing Points

www.wingpoints.com

Edit: And it looks like they have added a Visa Gift Card to the group so I guess it can compete with Atlantic Bucks

Last edited:
Just need 2 lonely certs and my aircraft got parked on the 1st so my chances of getting them are looking bleek.....

Just need 2 lonely certs and my aircraft got parked on the 1st so my chances of getting them are looking bleek.....

Check your pm!:beer: And let me know when they get approved too please. I have three more that I'm giving away after your's get approved. I only have 13 in the pipeline so those are wasted, but these ain't gonna be!

Last edited:
am i reading them correctly? we have to use them in the calendar year? i just got 40 bucks worth last week and i doubt ill hit 200 by dec 31?

Latest resources

Back