• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlantic bucks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crap! I just realized I left a few tickets in an airplane cockpit the other day when we had to make a last-minute airplane switch.....

Send them to me. I'll make sure they make it charity. yeah... that's the ticket....:rolleyes:

I already entered my certificates, or I would give them to you. They ain't gonna do me any good. And I hate to see them go to waste, especially since Atlantic gouges the s--- out of us on the gas!

BOYCOTT ATLANTIC: They charge $1.50 - $2.00 a gallon more than any other FBO. For the purchase of 100 gallons, they give me $5 of their $150 - $200 gouge! Anybody see a problem here?

It sucks to be the little guy. I'm at Atlantic all the time but when you fly a little pi$$ant jet that doesn't even take a lot of gas on a topoff you never get a lot of certificates. F Atlantic I say!

I never had the patience for this bull******************** program even when it was "good".

I'll waste my time and effort on something with a more fruitful potential--- like the lottery.

Just gimme a damn tee-shirt and keep your "bucks".

I never had the patience for this bull******************** program even when it was "good".

I'll waste my time and effort on something with a more fruitful potential--- like the lottery.

Just gimme a damn tee-shirt and keep your "bucks".

Eh, to each his own. I paid my cable/internet bill for several months with mine, and a t-shirt won't do that. ;)

Latest resources

Back