• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlantic bucks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lucky me, I fly a g2 and it takes two stops and I get the 40 I need... don't send them to me my wife trades sex for the card. If they cancel it becasue I cheat I will nev er get laid again

I didn't have problem getting 40 this year, and I had several show at home tours. My Captains must feel sorry for me...I'm on the bottom of the seniority list.

What we ought to do is set up a charitable account to pool our awards (unless your wife trades sex for it of course;)). Then use the card to buy Toys for Tots or some other charity. I've got 13 or 14 of those things on my account and they are going to expire. That is a shame, especially since their gas is the most expensive on the planet! If any of you are interested in that, you can PM me. I don't know how I can verify that I gave the money to charity though. Maybe post a picture of the card and the Marine? Just a thought.

And if someone wants to collect certificates to give to charity next year, I'm in for that too.

I'll sweeten the pot a little. If you send me enough coupon numbers to get a card for charity, I'll give you all my next years coupons. PM me.

Latest resources

Back