ATI Routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Batfish

Anyone know how many aircraft ATI has on Scheduled routes and where they fly to. Only thing I could find was a Florida, Antigua, Ascension Island Route. Also I have seen their aircraft in LRD a lot, I assume that is a regular route.

Also does the # of AC on scheduled stuff vary or generally the same. Thanks, batfish

Regular routes we fly:
TOL-LAX
TOL-SJC
TOL-BFI-PDX
TOL-DFW-IAH
TOL-RFD-LRD
TOL-PHL
TOL-EWR-BDL
TOL-BFI-LAX
MLB-Ascension Island
BWI-Thule, Greenland
BWI-Lajes AB, Azores
We also have a combi trip out of Honolulu, but I'm not sure of it's exact routing at this time.

Lots of ad hoc charters that go pretty much anywhere too.

Regular routes we fly:
TOL-LAX
TOL-SJC
TOL-BFI-PDX
TOL-DFW-IAH
TOL-RFD-LRD
TOL-PHL
TOL-EWR-BDL
TOL-BFI-LAX
MLB-Ascension Island
BWI-Thule, Greenland
BWI-Lajes AB, Azores
We also have a combi trip out of Honolulu, but I'm not sure of it's exact routing at this time.

Lots of ad hoc charters that go pretty much anywhere too.

Thanks for the info, didn't realize you had that many international routes! Do the longer scheduled routes like MLB-Ascension 2x week, or TOL-BFI-LAX, HNL -someplace, tend to go senior? Is the charter stuff a crap shoot time wise or is it generally high/low? Thank You, Batfish

The international routes go very senior, the scheduled TOL-BFI-LAX and TOL-LAX trips are also very senior. Charter trips are very much a crap shoot and generally go to open reserve guys.

The international routes go very senior, the scheduled TOL-BFI-LAX and TOL-LAX trips are also very senior. Charter trips are very much a crap shoot and generally go to open reserve guys.

l8fr82hub, thanks again for the info!

Do ATI pilots have access to ID90 or ZED fares?

Mrsky, you got it!

batfish

Right now, we're only doing one scheduled HNL run, and that goes to Kwaj twice a week, and to Wake once every two weeks. It's a two week rotation. The trip starts at Travis AFB and spends the middle weekend there, too. Ascension, Thule, Lajes go once a week. This is the slimmest we've ever been with scheduled international runs, with only 5 lines available for bid. There were over 20 when MrSky and I got hired in '98. All of the runs that we no longer do were not offered for renewal by DoD when each of them went away - nothing to do with our reliability or availability, but still a shame (for us...).

We have 16 operating airplanes, usually 1 or 2 down for heavy mx at any given time. 12 are freighters. The "extra" planes over the ones needed for the runs shown by L8 above are usually busy with some mighty interesting charters. We'll take radioactive dolphins with AIDS to Baghdad if someone called with such a need!

We're not gone nearly as much as Polar, Southern, etc, so it's a great middle road adventure if you have family but still want to have fun.

Good luck at the interview!:beer:

Forgot to add - no ID90 for personal travel, don't know what ZED is, but the company occasionally uses IDxx tickets to get you where you need to go. Haven't seen it in a while, so maybe those relationships are no longer available. We are full CASS, however, so if you have access to one of the cities listed above and work at a participating CASS company, you'd be welcome to come along for a ride, maybe see the hub, get scared by a few of our characters, etc!

Last edited:
B707guy, thanks for the info!! batfish

Forgot to add - no ID90 for personal travel, don't know what ZED is

I don't know what a zed fare is either. I saw some of those fancy pax guys mention it on the major or regional board. Sounded like and id90 but different, uh....right. -batfish

Latest resources

Back