• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATI and ABX Merging

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So lets ponder this...one company struggling, one company just took a strike vote, and the other not far behind but none the less the lowest paid of all three with pilots on welfare. Then add to that the fact that ATSG just got their pee pee slapped by the SEC for their stock being too low too long. Did I leave anything out of my synopsis of the situation?

OUCH! Im glad your not my proctologist

So if FEDEX bought 30 767's from ABX, how would they be forced to take the crews. Ive never heard of that.

Our CBA requires the company to negotiate our transfer to the new owner. I recall it happened some years ago with other carriers. Pan Am & ? perhaps.

So lets ponder this...one company struggling, one company just took a strike vote, and the other not far behind but none the less the lowest paid of all three with pilots on welfare. Then add to that the fact that ATSG just got their pee pee slapped by the SEC for their stock being too low too long. Did I leave anything out of my synopsis of the situation?

I don't think that was the SEC, it was NASDAQ. It takes a year for the whole delisting process if all the options are played out. Then ATSG becomes a "penny stock" listed in the pink sheets.

Actually I believe Kitty Hawk pilots went with there aircraft when Kalitta bought the planes back after the CH11 filling. Im not sure of the Pan Am deal.

Thanks,
I work for Capital and do not make enough money to be too well versed on the stock market....LOL

Well, if you guys think you are better off going it alone, then who am I to argue.

Let me get this straight.

A man in a grey suit walks up to the ATI union hall and knocks on the door:

KNOCK KNOCK "Hey, Hi guys. I was just in the neighbor hood and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the guy who just toootalllly hosed your group and your contract. I know, I know. I said I would call and keep y'all up to date and all. But hey, stuff happens right?? So what do you say and let me in. I'd really like to sit down and hum a few bars of Kum BY Ya with you all."

I think that's what l8fr82hub means by "Too Late". It''s kinda like "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice........ .

FAJ

Latest resources

Back