• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astar Cargo Help PLEASE!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you actually have to come to ILN to go missed on a CAT2 approach? I watched Flightview all night and as far as I could see you guys did not even bother coming in. How many aircraft actually made an approach. Please enlighten me if I am saying something wrong here. It looked to me like you kept a lot of aircraft on the ground at the outstations or dropped them into intermediate stations. From what I saw you did not even try...

Well, "I" didn't keep anything on the ground. In point of fact, on that particular night, I had the good fortune to be off duty. Just listened to the stories of the "fog" from my buds. You must be very lonely to be watching flightview all night. Didn't you have anything better to do? Like eat, or take a nap?

Not an ABX pilot right now, but do work in the Hoot. I know a bunch of people over there and have a pretty good grasp of the operations.

But the saying is: Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

Shooter, I believe he asked TWICE for the sarcasm to end. I see nothing unreasonable from his remarks.

We, the pilots from Astar, are aware that the ABXA pilots think we are not "worthy". We fly junk, can't land if a cloud is around, signed a shi%&y contract, blah, blah. blah.

Stop the pissing contest!

Ponder that

The pissing is coming from both sides but you only seem to be concerned with what is coming your way and not from it. Look both ways before you cross the...err...open your mouth.

Latest resources

Back