• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astar/ABX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you girls (both sides) need to step back and not get your panties in a bunch. We, as in both groups, will never agree nor will either side convince the other that they are right. Let the courts decide it and be civilized to each other. This whole mess sucks for both sides.

Relax.

I have to agree with that. ABX does not like what Astar is doing to DHL because it has a direct impact on their company and possible future. Astar does not like that ABX has given a cold shoulder to Astar as a result. Unless Astar changes their grievance to exclude ABX, which happens to be the only airline listed in the grievance, or drop it all together ABX will not be happy. Unless Astar takes all of the ABX work away by winning the grievance they will not be........hey, wait a minute.

nevermind, continue as you see fit.

If you don't want our jumpseats let us know. I haven't, and won't ride ASTAR but I've given rides to many an ASTAR pilot. I'll continue to do so but we don't respond well to threats. But then if you have your way we won

Do we smell bad or something?

Both groups need to get their sh#$ together!

If you guys keep fighting each other you will both (groups) go down in flames.

Grow up! Get your sh#4 together and fight the real enemy; your respective mgt. teams and DHL!

Come on, are both groups stupid enough to believe that mgt and DHL are not loving every minute of this disagreement.

Instead of flaming each other and threatening jumpseats, Earl (and I do respect the fact that you sign your name to your posts) and the ABX guy need to sit down, like men and leaders and discuss this thing and work something out.

Together you both have mgt and DHL by the balls and all you need to do is squeeze instead of repeatedly kicking each other.

Can you both get together?

Show the world that pilots are smart!

threaten to take it away cause they don't like my latest grievance.

If any of our crews denies you a jumpseat PM one of us and we'll address it on our end.

Astar crews have always been great to me when I've ridden on your airplanes.

Thanks LJ. The only place I've ever heard anyone bring the JS into the discussion has been on this board, and I think it's minority.

I have to agree with that. ABX does not like what Astar is doing to DHL because it has a direct impact on their company and possible future. Astar does not like that ABX has given a cold shoulder to Astar as a result. Unless Astar changes their grievance to exclude ABX, which happens to be the only airline listed in the grievance, or drop it all together ABX will not be happy. Unless Astar takes all of the ABX work away by winning the grievance they will not be........hey, wait a minute.

nevermind, continue as you see fit.

No wonder they call it dickspatch. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure did. Took about much thought as your response.

you seem to lack respect for others in the industry. I am willing to help with that. I am waiting for an answer.

Latest resources

Back