Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You people are so sad.

Like it or not it is a milestone.

I don't recall an Italion or Catholic version of MLK getting firehosed in the deep south. And while every non-wasp group has faced persecution in this country, none, say maybe the Native Americans, can match the persecution of African Americans.

If nothing else, this is a milestone which marks how far we've come and how far we have to go.

Most of all it is a notice to everyone that sorry-crack excuses will noy fly. We are all the master of our destiny.

Well... everyone except homos who wanna get married. That still needs some work. Lord knows we passed the all-gay crew years ago, so that one's not even topical!!!

Maybe out there some little girl or person of color will see what they have accomplished and realized that maybe someday they can actually become an airline pilot too.

Dear God I hope for their sake they choose something else!

-Just checked again, still don't give a crap....

Last edited:
I was reading this thread hoping atlcrashpad was going to comment..........
he's busy defending their right to be the first all black female flight crew not to crash an RJ.

but Obama is going to let him chime in sometime by 2011. I can't wait for it......

Buscap-plenty of immigrants came over here with nothing in their pockets and made a life for themselves. It wasn't easy-there was in fact persecution-maybe not to the same degree, but still there was some. Do you know who the first German or Chinese airline pilot was? First Cuban baseball player? You see what we're saying.

Guys Rachelle is a very cool Captain. I've flown with her in and outside of ASA. Not only does she fly in general aviation, but she is very low key. Captain Jones'eh does not brag, exploit her sex or throw civil rights around. She is very tolerant of all sailor talking pilots. And the first person to complain about people with no work ethic.

The truth is that she worked very hard to get where she is today. If you can't be happy for this girl and her crew then you really need to get a life.

Fyi, I'm as white as Cosmo Kramer.

I'm happy they do their job-great! I know they are great people. We all worked hard to get to where we are today. Anyway, I'll step off my soapbox-there are way more important things to think about.

Latest resources

Back