• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just cant believe some of you guys are going to be allowed to reproduce, sterilization shots are in order for you idiots.

Karma is a beech however, some of your children are going to bring home blacks as boyfriends/girlfriends. Your first reaction is going to be one of stupidity, because by that age your brain is going to be a jello consisting of beer, bbq, fox news and nascar.

DDDDOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHes

You are all DDDDOOOOOOSSSHHHes

I just cant believe some of you guys are going to be allowed to reproduce, sterilization shots are in order for you idiots.

Karma is a beech however, some of your children are going to bring home blacks as boyfriends/girlfriends. Your first reaction is going to be one of stupidity, because by that age your brain is going to be a jello consisting of beer, bbq, fox news and nascar.

If you're not watching fox news then you are just not fair and balanced.

...and what exactly is wrong with Fox News and NASCAR?? I'm about to watch the truck race now.
Could it be that you don't care for anyone that doesn't agree with you?? I agree that maybe some of the comments were uncalled for but many I would agree with...meaning what about the all "non-married with no kids" crew?? or similar crews. They want the whole world to be color blind but consistently throw non relavent stories like this in the news. Just my two cents. BTW... I'm hoping Kyle Busch crashes in the first few laps.

Do you think that in Africa they honored the first all white flight crew?
No, but again, black people didn't come to America and take white people over in ships to be slaves in Africa...

No, but again, black people didn't come to America and take white people over in ships to be slaves in Africa...

While its true that whites did go to Africa and bring blacks back for slaves, there is one little fact that everyone, expecially blacks, seem to leave out. Where do you think the whites got the blacks? Do you think they went out in the jungle and captured them? Nope, they bought them from other blacks who had defeated them in battle. While whites certainly have blame in this horrible situation, blacks aren't exactly blame free (selling their "brother blacks" into slavery). Strange how this fact is always left out in discussions about slavery.

Funny-That happened like 400 freaking years ago! Why the hell has everyone still got their boxers in a bunch?

Funny-That happened like 400 freaking years ago! Why the hell has everyone still got their boxers in a bunch?

Easier to blame the man than to take personal responsibility.

And to the poster above. If my daughter "brought home" a black man, I would be ABSOLUTELY FINE with it. As long as he cared for her and made her happy.

I would be pissed if she "brought home" a shiftless loser who was waste of DNA and a drain to society.... Of ANY color. Let me say it again. Of ANY color. What you don't understand, is most white people I know feel the same way. But you would call them racist.

Hate away

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back