• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's newest milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nope. They just weren't allowed to use it at all.

Yea sure, you are wrong.

Fact is blacks are the only race in this country where specific laws were passed against, mainly to restrict liberties ie Black Codes of the 1800's.

Yea sure, you are wrong.

Fact is blacks are the only race in this country where specific laws were passed against, mainly to restrict liberties ie Black Codes of the 1800's.

Might I respectfully request that you do a little research on the laws passed against Native Americans during the 1800's.

really? you might want to read the last paragraph here. http://www.class.uh.edu/gl/china1.htm
Now why'd ya' have to go and interject truth into this thread?

Since you already went there, the only reason Lincoln wanted any slaves freed was to make it illegal in the southern states to justify the northern aggressions towards the south....you do realize Lincoln still owned and used slaves AFTER it was made illegal in the south, don't you?

Might I respectfully request that you do a little research on the laws passed against Native Americans during the 1800's.
doesn't matter, they weren't black. It only counts if you're black. Otherwise its ok (whatever is done to you):eek:

White (Euro-American) pilots have always been the standard in the airlines, for a very good reason, they are very good at it. We never ask for special recognition for our innumerable contributions to aviation. We know who we are and what we are made of. Some groups need to feel special for every cultural incremental baby step. These incessant stories of racial milestones are becoming a nuisance.

You should not consider that an excessive amount of IOE considering that she probably had never flown a jet before and as you know, the sim is NOT the real world. I'm glad that she got the time she needed to become comfortable flying the jet in the real world, on the line. I can guarantee you that if YOU needed 125 hrs of IOE, that you would be grateful to your airline giving it to you and not showing you the door are hour 26.

This reminds me of something. We had a minority female in our new-hire class (although she's not black). Her and I had very similar problems during training (almost identical, in fact). They let her go after 18 hrs of IOE, while I'm still here. And yes, I'm a white male.

Just sayin'.

Latest resources

Back