• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, you mean that permanent, iron-clad, rock-solid, bombproof scope limiting language in the Express Jet contract will be open to negotiation and being replaced with new language negotiated by a new pilot group and new MEC?

Who would've thought!?

LOL! You made my morning!

Supposedly both unions have known for two weeks, so let's see what the combined word is from them after this all settles down a bit.

So...they've had 2 weeks to prepare a statement...I haven't seen it in my inbox this morning...

I will just go ahead an point out the rather obvious fact that you have no idea what in flaming hell you are spouting off about. ASA is not going to buy anyone.

Well I guess you are WRONG!!! Next time you go insult other members of this form you should make sure you know what the hell you are talking about.

Anyway, I guess I can tell you I told you so.. So now I can shove my so called MBA, you think I don't have, right up your a$$!!

O.K. Trump..... Rather than explaining at length the many vast differences between an LLC and a "wholly-owned subsidiary," (ASA is actually one, and not the other.) I will just go ahead an point out the rather obvious fact that you have no idea what in flaming hell you are spouting off about. ASA is not going to buy anyone.

-Read this, and maybe google a couple of terms before you start down this line of retard logic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Southeast_Airlines

I have decided that I will never again drink from a water fountain at the airport, or at any airport. I cannot risk catching whatever kind of unfortunate mental damage is going around.

Well, following the announcment today, looks like your eating your words!
Maybe YOU should look up that link and research LLC's before your start spouting your disease ridden mouth.

crj567 is our version of Gen Lee...

Supposedly both unions have known for two weeks, so let's see what the combined word is from them after this all settles down a bit.

Atlantic southeast Inc. is a company with contracts that generate revenue.

I doubt it.....

Just because SH didn't "rule it out" doesn't mean it has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

SH is a loyal puppet.

Heck, he can't even order a Happy Meal without showing the canary copy of Jerry's notarized approval!

Latest resources

Back