• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im right at the 1700 mark on the updated list that came out in July. By now it should be pushing 1800.

Last edited:
fsworld said:
Im #1699 on the updated list that came out in July. By now it should be pushing 1800.

Bye-bye anonymity.

And the highest seniority number I see on the latest assignments is 1773.

Last edited:
Hang on for the ride!

And the highest seniority number I see on the latest assignments is 1773.

Ya, but we are loosing a little over 10 a month, so there is more likely around 1700 or so. I think we will see the 22 70's going to ASA which requires 220 more pilots. This is providing we don't start getting rid of our older 50's.

Whats Candler all about? Still wondering how long reserve has been running or how long it might run now that classes are running again? Average days off for junior line holders? Thanks

Candlers cool!

ASA's call sign used to be "Acee" or something similar, but there was a conflict with a C-130 Guard Unit in the Mid West. The call sign was then changed to Candler which was the old or original name of the Atlanta Airport, Candler Field.

I have been on MLOA to long to answer your other questions.

Smarta$$ said:
Average days off for junior line holders? Thanks

Not sure about your other questions, but I think you could expect approximately 12 days off per month. It really depends on what happens with your integration days. These are the first three days of the month that are available to scheduling to add extra flying to your schedule.

On resereve, you'll get 10 days off, scheduling will see to it that you get no more than the minimum. Resereve on the 70 in both ATL & SLC will last awhile, as they sit right now. I haven't noticed any movement in SLC, and very little here in ATL. Not sure about the 50 or the ATR though. I do see quite a few ATR FO's upgrading from time to time, however.

IFlyFL410 said:
On resereve, you'll get 10 days off, scheduling will see to it that you get no more than the minimum. Resereve on the 70 in both ATL & SLC will last awhile, as they sit right now. I haven't noticed any movement in SLC, and very little here in ATL. Not sure about the 50 or the ATR though. I do see quite a few ATR FO's upgrading from time to time, however.

I've flown with a few reserve FOs this month, and it seems they have varying stories. Some guys haven't flown at all, others have been flying a bunch. Maybe it's you! I hear people b!tch and whine about reserve and wonder how they bring it on themselves. Then I hear them talking to crew scheduling and it all clicks. It's like all things in life, treat people like sh!t and expect to get sh!t on. Try being nice for a month, see if it helps.

Latest resources

Back