• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT New Name

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the record: ASA did buy Expressjet, this is old public knowledge already, you must not have gotten the memo...And what kind of special training do you need to fly a slow EMB145?

Who is the ASA CEO who pulled the trigger to use it's shareholder's capital to buy XJT? Whose shareholders approved the merger agreement (this is public information filed with the SEC)?

And the comment about the slow EMB145? Really? Assuming that is true (which it's a matter of opinion anyways), what does that have to do with anything?

I think its time for Jerry and ASA MEC to go Don Corleone/SWAPA/Gary Kelly on XJT MEC and their pilot group....give en an offer they can't refuse.....

What EXACTLY do you mean by this?

Last edited:
1) You know it doesn't matter what side of the company we are on, that we get paid by the hour, right? Never mind that BOTH C.B.A's have language that how fast you're going really doesn't matter if trying to go for pay credit, right?

2) Being a "primadonna", that's a good one dude, thanks for the laugh. Now go back to doing mach speed with your hair on fire in the CRJ. Bet that gets the ladies wet for you.

Just pointing out the obvious here! Did you even read the post and notice that it was a response to someone else's comments on how Express is having to be lowered to ASA standards? What is wrong with some of your people? BTW, what do the ladies have to do with this anyway? Nobody but yourself is even thinking along those lines, nice try! As far as integration is concerned: may I appologize to you personally that we have to lower you to a level that is beyond your league. Obviously you believe that the regional that you have worked for is so much better than everyone else. I agree to disagree with your opinions.

Just pointing out the obvious here! Did you even read the post and notice that it was a response to someone else's comments on how Express is having to be lowered to ASA standards? What is wrong with some of your people? BTW, what do the ladies have to do with this anyway? Nobody but yourself is even thinking along those lines, nice try! As far as integration is concerned: may I appologize to you personally that we have to lower you to a level that is beyond your league. Obviously you believe that the regional that you have worked for is so much better than everyone else. I agree to disagree with your opinions.

Why didn't you answer my questions above?

The simple fact of the matter is that ASA is the surviving carrier, and we are appeasing the XJT people by taking their name and uniform.

The simple fact of the matter is that ASA is the surviving carrier, and we are appeasing the XJT people by taking their name and uniform.

The name selection isn't really an appeasement. It won the employee vote even after weighting the votes to negate XJT's superior numbers. Stay focused. The name on the paycheck is hardly the most important issue right now.

Latest resources

Back