• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to recall furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are recalling 100 not one 100. I am very curious as to how many go back considering they were screwed so badly by the company, would they be willing to go back for more? I'm guessing yes.

Whatevar. This is flightinfo, there are no extra points for splelling and grammEr sir. You cannot loose!~

I am really excited that guys are coming back so I will be getting a chance to fly the -9- I imagine.

This finally fizzled off when most regionals furloughed their junior guys, so please don't start this -9- business again. Do you now fly the 2, or the 7? Why would you call it the 9?

Who cares. the CRJ7 is just as shiny as the 9 and when you're inside you cant tell the difference. Congrats to the ASA furloughed. But too bad for the Comair pilots.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Just as "shiny as the 9?" Wow, SJS is still very much alive. Oh, and the "9" moniker is for the DC 9, not an RJ.

I hope these planes aren't shifted from Comair. They've been screwed enough.

This is great news all these recalls must mean something is going right. Lets hope it continues across the board.

What a tease... congrats to those in front of me... hopefully it wont be long for the rest of us

You don't have the right to be bitter about this. They're moving in the right direction, so recalling 1/3 of the furloughed pilots back in the middle of the the busiest season is a huge step in the right direction. I can't imagine to have the words to tell anyone to hang in there and be patient, but suck it up and hang on. The ASA pilots hope to have you back soon.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back