• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to offer positions to 24 Expressjet guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This coming from a single guy who will likely stay single for some time if his posts are any indication of his likely insecure personality..

Fit right in as a senior ASA CA!
Boy you have no clue what you talking about. You're an idiot. But I'm not going to argue with you in case you drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

I'll say something on his behalf, when he was single, he was living it right. Even Jake would have been jealous of the wool being pulled Triple7's way!

Haha Ahh the single days. I do reminiscence about those days of getting lots and lots of strange.

If you fly 7 hours and then call in fatigued they will dock you minimum days pay. It's ridiculous.

If you fly 7 hours and then call in fatigued they will dock you minimum days pay. It's ridiculous.

Wow...a financial pressure tactic. Why is that not illegal? Is this without exception, or is this when they feel the fatigue call was unwarranted?

So, if you fly 3.75 of block and then call in fatigued for an extension (in addition to the 3.75 of block)...do you get ZERO? This is crazy.

Also since we have about 20-25% reserve staffing, people may think that reserves will be away from home less. I don't think this will be the case. They probably held back a lot of trips for opentime, most of which will be flown by reserves since lines are blocked so high, no one can pick up squat.

Wow...a financial pressure tactic. Why is that not illegal? Is this without exception, or is this when they feel the fatigue call was unwarranted?

So, if you fly 3.75 of block and then call in fatigued for an extension (in addition to the 3.75 of block)...do you get ZERO? This is crazy.

If the reason for the fatigue was the company's fault, you are paid normally. In any case, fill out a fatigue form.

I'm not sure about the docking of pay.

Last edited:
If the reason for the fatigue was the company's fault, you are paid normally. In any case, fill out a fatigue form.

I'm not sure about the docking of pay.

If the reason is your own fault or not and you have flown or been available enough to credit 3.95 or whatever the dock is, fill out a RIF, a NASA, a fatigue form, a grievance form and an ASAP. And pen a certified letter to the FSDO documenting the use of financial blackmail by the company.

Latest resources

Back