ASA to NJA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Last edited:
Got a friend at ASA.. 7 years there. Thinking of coming to NJA... thoughts?

Honestly, he/she should have set the wheels in motion (i.e. applying) a few months ago if that person is serious about making a move.

If this is one of those "stay where I'm at or go to NJA" questions, there's been a lot of posts here that you could direct your friend to read. It has been discussed a lot, as I'm sure you are aware.

ASA to anywhere....

From my acquaintances at ASA, I am led to believe that moving anywhere from ASA is a move for the better. The stories I hear, (all unsubstantiated) make me wonder why they have any pilots at all!

Can an airline treat people that badly and keep anyone? Is it a continual revolving-door of fresh victims, or is the misery just exagerated by a few malcontents?

Got a friend at ASA.. 7 years there. Thinking of coming to NJA... thoughts?

I think it might be too late. Never hurts to try however.

Netjets plans to hire between 350 - 400 people in 2008 as of TODAY. Be advised those numbers change based on A/C delivery lags, sim slots, and new projections.

Bottom line? Times a wasting, get a resume in the pile.

I spent 2.5 years at ASA and that was too long. Get out of there ASAP. Now that ATL is a crewbase I would bet there are going to be a few more ASA guys coming over.

Tell your buddy to bail!

I spent 5 years at ASA and the only thing I miss at that place is the people and the trip pairing sitting on the chart holder in front of me telling me where I will go next. Both I have gotten over!
He can leave for almost any fractional and take an increase in pay and not have to be a left seat flight instructor anymore.

Latest resources

Back