• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like our performance has finally opened the eyes of management. I for one have not done anything to help the company out. It's about time we showed managment our strength. If this T/A looks like it should, and it gets voted in, I will finally respect this company. A happy employee always makes for better productivity. Pinch me now, or wake me up out of this dream. I never thought I would hear the phrase, "We have a T/A!!"

Now, if this could have happened much sooner, we wouldn't have been on top of the Forbes list..

Congrats guys...

10 year CRJ Capt. rates on both the 200 and 700 are greater than SkyWest. About $3 on the 700/900 and $2 on the 200, with the BHO figured into the 700/900 SkyWest pay.

And almost $6 an hour more at the top end on the 200... Congrats!!!

Last edited:
Wohhoo!! Hopefully when the full TA comes out and the group, along with fellow pilots, gets a chance to review it in detail, it will be something we can be glad we held out for.

I never thought this day would come. Figured the meeting this week was for them to talk about setting up another session 4 weeks from now!

Looks like what we have here at SkyWest except for the CDO duty rig. On CDO's we just get the 1 for 2 up to 12 and 1 to 1 for (here is the kicker) SCHEDULED over 12. I'd like to hear more about the TA's CDO duty rig.

Duty rigs: The agreement contains duty rigs that are 1 hour of pay for each 2 hours of duty up to 12 hours of duty and then 1 hour of pay for each hour after 12 hours, on a scheduled basis.

looks like it's the same, scheduled is the key word.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back