Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I've heard from union peeps

Anyone know how long the roadshow/voting process takes?

3 weeks? 3 months?

When do I see my .90 raise and my $1200 bonus?

TA in a pdf form will hopefully be emailed by the middle of this week with a hard copy in the mail headed toward your doorstep by the weekend.

The MEC wants to get the road show started asap because once it starts, then the official 28 day voting window opens. Once that closes and it either passes or fails, they would have to get all the i's dotted and t's crossed with a signature and an effective date.

The union wants the new dates to be in effect by the 1st of December and the signing bonus in your hands by the 15th of December.

They are working on how to divide up the $$$. Most likely scenario will be for them to figure out what a per-day dollar amount over the life of the contract is worth (i.e. ~$5-$7). Once that number is figured out, then you will take the number of days you have been at ASA since the amendable date (approx 1,830 day when Dec rolls around) and multiply by that number. It wont matter if you are/were an FO or CAPT. Nor will it matter what seat(s) you hold or have held over the timeframe. You just take the number of days you've been here and multiply by whatever number is figured up. There may be some tweaks to this, or they may do something entirely different but I'm just passing along what I've heard this week.

:beer:

Thanks for the info. That method of distribution sounds fair. Hope that it is similar

Hey Bat,

Do you know who decides to cancel ASA flights.

Can you say DELTA!

701EV

Batman Fan: Waahhhhhh! My flight was late! Wahhhhhh!!

Tell your uncle to slow down on the upstroke.

They are working on how to divide up the $$$. Most likely scenario will be for them to figure out what a per-day dollar amount over the life of the contract is worth (i.e. ~$5-$7). Once that number is figured out, then you will take the number of days you have been at ASA since the amendable date (approx 1,830 day when Dec rolls around) and multiply by that number. It wont matter if you are/were an FO or CAPT. Nor will it matter what seat(s) you hold or have held over the timeframe. You just take the number of days you've been here and multiply by whatever number is figured up. There may be some tweaks to this, or they may do something entirely different but I'm just passing along what I've heard this week.

:beer:[/quote]

Now that sounds like a very reasonable and fair way to figure out retro pay.

Congrats again on the new TA, there are plenty of non-ASA pilots also finally breathing a sigh of relief.

I've been at ASA for about a month and your telling me I won't get a check for $7600? You mean that they won't divide $13.5 by 1700 pilots and split it ?

I know I only have been here for a month but doesn't my 200TT, 20 MEL have any pull to get me more money?

Where I work makes little difference. ASA holds the number one spot as the WORST airline. It's hard to be the worst at something.

That means only one thing....

IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!!:nuts:

I've been at ASA for about a month and your telling me I won't get a check for $7600? You mean that they won't divide $13.5 by 1700 pilots and split it ?

I know I only have been here for a month but doesn't my 200TT, 20 MEL have any pull to get me more money?

Nice try.....

Change your screen name first like JB so no one knows who you are.

Latest resources

Back