• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Strike Vote!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:rolleyes:skydud: It is thinking like your's that led to you flying all a/c for the same hrly rate! once again, you know nothing of what you are talking about! According to most of YOUR senior guys over at flight safety, they seem to think that both companies will be merged within 2 years or less! Take that for what it is worth.
On a second note, according to a guy I know at Comair, they are going to tell the judge to stick it in the arse for the same pay rate crap! They know they are probably going to get screwed anyway, so they have nothing to lose! Atleast they sound like they are going to make another stand, while idiots like you continue to fly for the same rate.
Third note...Big D pilots are probably going to go on strike as well to say ENOUGH!
Again, all of you guys that think we are going for the "Super" contract are way out of the loop, but I want QOL and a bump on the raise with 100% retro! That is not asking very much of a company that has been making a killing for the last 3 1/2 years, yet telling us they are not doing very well. BS
Go Back to your Kool-Aid Stand!
Jack Ass:rolleyes:

I'm amazed at how many posts have come out against a strike vote here.

ASA management (Brian Lebrecque) publicly admitted that they read and post to this forum. Sounds like many members of ASA management have arrived and want to scare us. Let's give them a warm welcome.

Anybody who hangs out in our crew lounge knows that a vast majority of the ASA pilots are ready, willing, and able to strike. Before long, management will believe it.

Next time management ask if we want to see the books...tell them yes! Then I will show them my checkbook so they can see how much I make. I bet my financials are worse than theirs.

Next time management says times are tough because fuel is so high...tell them "Yes, we know! It is costing us a fortune to get to and from work!"

No FLEX - Captains descretion
No single engine taxi
Early flaps - be sure you are stablizied in time

Come on guys...lets get together! United we stand, divided we fall!

Single Engine Taxi?? What's that??

ifly4food said:

ASA management (Brian Lebrecque) publicly admitted that they read and post to this forum. Sounds like many members of ASA management have arrived and want to scare us. Let's give them a warm welcome.

Anybody who hangs out in our crew lounge knows that a vast majority of the ASA pilots are ready, willing, and able to strike. Before long, management will believe it.

Our managment knows how to read? Our managment couldn't find their a$$ in the dark with both hands and a flashlight!

Hey Brian, did you sleep through your business degree at Georgia State? Still trying to figure out if you even remember you have one. Cause I and the rest of us don't think so.

Business 101: The performance of your company is directly affected by the morale of your employee's. The latter is below ground and the first is soon to follow.

Patience and optimism is gone.

I agree with what most people on the last page are saying. I'll strike and not think twice about it. Finally some people are talking like they have a set! JassBuff...Don't come to ASA

ifly4food said:

Well, I'm against a strike, and I'm not in management. I've made my position well known that I'm against a strike because we would just be shooting our own foot. ASA is in a pretty good position in this industry. Just look around at some of our competitors, and that is apparent. Why would we want to jeopardize that by hurting our own company?Sure, there are things I want for QOL that we'll probably never get (commuting policy), but overall I'm excited to see what the future brings us. People at Comair wish they were here with our opportunities, that's for sure.Those of you suggesting we increase the costs of operation by doing two engine taxis and non-flex takeoffs need to take a deep breath and think about what that will do for you. After all, if the bottom line of the company is even tighter, do you think they will be willing to offer more to us? The way for us to make money is to make our customers happy, be efficient, and be the best airline we can be. If we do that, our bottom line and our QOL will improve. This isn't rocket science folks.A

Strike Vote

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

701EV

ifly4food said:
Flippin new hires, but hey, I was the same way when I was making $12,200 a year. It takes about 2,000 hours to realize that this is a profession, not a hobby. By the way, welcome over to the dark side.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back