ASA staffing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the Union:

The only approved way for the company to contact you is through your mail box. If they tell you on the radio to call schedueling, that is not an approved way. They said check your mail box and if there is nothing in there, go home.
I'm sure the company would freak out about that, but it would be fun.

At the beginning of a trip you should take your mailbox with you, then at the end of your trip, return it. Hey, no messages.;)

From the Union:

The only approved way for the company to contact you is through your mail box. If they tell you on the radio to call schedueling, that is not an approved way. They said check your mail box and if there is nothing in there, go home.

Can you provide a reference for this?

"Twenty six cancellations for start up this morning. Thirty two crew rest delays with 8 delays over 2 hours which includes 1 5 hour delay. Crew reserve availability is fair for CR7 and nil in CRJ and ATR categories."

That would about sum up the staffing at this $hit-hole at the moment. DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

From the Union:

I'm not so sure this is true anymore. Section 2-1.23 of the FOM has been rewritten/reworded. I won't post the exact language here because it is an internal company manual, but the way I read it could easily be interpreted to mean you must respond to ANY messages from scheduling. It sucks, but the FOM is law and the union has little say as to how it is interpreted.

We know that everything that comes out of the mouths of the "three idiots" (CT,BL and SH) is nothing but LIES!! Can't believe that these guys have not be put out on their ASSES yet!! What a JOKE!

"Twenty six cancellations for start up this morning. Thirty two crew rest delays with 8 delays over 2 hours which includes 1 5 hour delay. Crew reserve availability is fair for CR7 and nil in CRJ and ATR categories."

That would about sum up the staffing at this $hit-hole at the moment. DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

Twott,

Where did you find this? I'm assuming it's buried about 8 clicks somewhere in OURASA.

"Twenty six cancellations for start up this morning. Thirty two crew rest delays with 8 delays over 2 hours which includes 1 5 hour delay.

That 5 hour delay would be because of me if this is from yesterday.

You're welcome, folks. Thanks for flying ASA, your Delta Connection.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back