• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/SkyWest in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since this thread has ALSO gone off topic.....

Anyone also noted that SkyWest flights are operating with ASA's flight numbers? At least out of IAH a couple days ago they were.

Skywest has been using 4000 flight numbers for quite some time...even before the ASA purchase. I think 4000-4099 numbers belong to Skywest and I think Comair has also used 4900-4999 flight numbers before. Anything else in between is pretty much ASA. If that's what you mean.

Was trying to get a 90 into the gates in ATL last week. (The day that the fuel carts were frozen.) Had someone on the ramp freguency make reference to how much we made driving this thing.

There's always one isn't there? If I had to speculate it was probably some kid who had mommy and daddy pay his way through life.

As far as the majority of the ACEY guys ansd gals I've met- very proffesional. I hope everything starts coming together in your negotiations soon.

Since this thread has ALSO gone off topic.....

Anyone also noted that SkyWest flights are operating with ASA's flight numbers? At least out of IAH a couple days ago they were.

OH NO!!! SOME ONE CALL ALPA QUICK!!! SKYWEST IS STEALING ASA FLIGHT NUMBERS NOW!!!! :bawling: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was trying to get a 90 into the gates in ATL last week. (The day that the fuel carts were frozen.) Had someone on the ramp freguency make reference to how much we made driving this thing.

There's always one isn't there? If I had to speculate it was probably some kid who had mommy and daddy pay his way through life.

As far as the majority of the ACEY guys ansd gals I've met- very proffesional. I hope everything starts coming together in your negotiations soon.

Right, the radio tough guys will never say it to your face though. You should have been here when Freedom started flying here. Let's just say they have their own frequency now.

Is ASA still operating under the terms of the previous contract? And it expired how long ago? What recourse do they have for not getting a new contract?

ALAP contracts do not "expire". They become amendable. So until our contract is amended, we work under the status quo contract, or the current agreement. What recourse? We could be released for self-help, which could include a strike. Hopefully things will come together next month and we can wrap this deal up.

Voted In Favor of Striking The ASA Division of Skywest Inc.

Latest resources

Back