• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not usually the conspiracy type but, is it possible that they will make this so painful that we will be begging them for different bidding software?

PBS anyone?

Oh I am SOOO glad we pushed for free Flica in the contract. Now instead of paying $7.95 per month, we have crap software and this is a step towards PBS. What a victory!

Oh I am SOOO glad we pushed for free Flica in the contract. Now instead of paying $7.95 per month, we have crap software and this is a step towards PBS. What a victory!

Keep in mind we were only paying half the cost of Flica. The company still had an expense, and they decided that they didn't want to pay for it any more and wrote their own software.

There's nothing to say that if we were still paying for Flica that the company wouldn't have come to the same conclusion, especially since they're just reusing the software they wrote for SkyWest.

SkyWest started sked+. It pretty cool. touch your trip> right click> drop. Or touch opentime trip> right click> pickup. It works pretty good if there is staffing.

ASA's version will not allow us to drop trips into open time. We'll only be able to do post our trips for other pilots to pick up.

I think scheduling has an extremely poor attitude right now and it is not going to get any better until AS is either removed from her position or someone high up sees how she is abusing her power and repremands her.

AS has been screewing pilots for over 20 years. She makes/saves the company money by giving us the shaft. We have NO recourse against the abuse and have passed on the opportunity to change her department multiple times (union). AS will never be repremanded as long as she stays her course and will keep on abusing her power. She is one person in management that "wants a Union here at Skywest because then she wouldn't have to answer her phone anymore." and if she did, then she could say "call your union rep, greeve it." and hang up.

Everyone in UPPER and flt. ops. management knows how she opperates and have no reason to remove her.

I sat next to Brad Holt on a flight today...you could see and almost feel his Jesus-like aura.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything...just thought I would share.

SkyWest started sked+. It pretty cool. touch your trip> right click> drop. Or touch opentime trip> right click> pickup. It works pretty good if there is staffing.

"works pretty good IF there is staffing."

That's a big IF, since we seem to have a lot of red arrows all the time even now, where we're supposedly overstaffed!!!

:confused:
I sat next to Brad Holt on a flight today...you could see and almost feel his Jesus-like aura.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything...just thought I would share.

?????? Are we talking about the same BH that used to work here??????

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back