Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SLUF4

"SkedPlus+ is available to all pilots. Reserve pilots may view only."

Am I reading this correctly that reserve pilots can't participate? I understand not being able to pickup open time, but how can we swap reserve days now? What's the point in allowing us to view only-its like ASA is teasing us.

SkyWest started sked+. It pretty cool. touch your trip> right click> drop. Or touch opentime trip> right click> pickup. It works pretty good if there is staffing.

"SkedPlus+ is available to all pilots. Reserve pilots may view only."

Am I reading this correctly that reserve pilots can't participate? I understand not being able to pickup open time, but how can we swap reserve days now? What's the point in allowing us to view only-its like ASA is teasing us.

I just read the user manual word-for-word and found no mention of this....

Oh hell no.

It's the same at SkyWest. Your on reserve! you have no ability to drop or pick up trips. Something to look forward to when you hold a line.

It's the same at SkyWest. Your on reserve! you have no ability to drop or pick up trips. Something to look forward to when you hold a line.

Thanks, Einstein.

I echoed the same sentiments as the OP in that we understand we cannot drop or pickup trips. However, we have up until this point been able to swap our non-GDO days off through flica. The question asked revolves around off days, not open time.

Read the question. Understand the question. Reply with information relevant to the question.

Oh wait, this is FI. Therefore, state the obvious in a demeaning fashion without adding anything of substance to the thread while refusing to understand the difference between "your" and "you're."

yeah; it's in the user manual after the table of contents-says we can view only. I KNOW we can't pickup or drop trips, but now we can trade reserve days using FLICA, so I'm just wondering if we can do that with skedplus.

yeah; it's in the user manual after the table of contents-says we can view only. I KNOW we can't pickup or drop trips, but now we can trade reserve days using FLICA, so I'm just wondering if we can do that with skedplus.

Here's an idea, email Scott H.

I can't say for sure how it will be for you at ASA but that is a pain in the butt issue here at Skywest. In order to swap reserve days we have to call and beg crew scheduling. Yesterday they told me they wouldn't help me swap reserve days because we are over staffed for September and therefore there isn't "a Need" for them to make a change. WTF, I would think that if there was extra coverage they would be more likely to help out a reserve pilot improve their QOL. Then they told me I should send out a blanket email to the other pilots in my domicile asking if they will swap reserve days with me (we don't have reserve transparency so we don't know who else is on reserve or what their schedule looks like). That seems ridiculous to me. I think what is really going on is they want us to use our vacation and user time for this instead of helping us out.

Latest resources

Back