ASA short on Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
goahead said:
When I (CR2 CA) called in sick for a four day last week they told me they only had three res for the next three days, "I said man that sucks, have a good one".

Ha ha... now that's funny... I'd love to see the scheduler's face when you said that.

goahead said:
When I (CR2 CA) called in sick for a four day last week they told me they only had three res for the next three days, "I said man that sucks, have a good one".

You're not a "team player"

That was a plea by scheduling to be a good worker, help out the company, show some faith, earn some good will, do a favor, repay a favor....

FLY SICK

Endorsed by management!

What a great company ASA is. WHOLLY OWNED BY SKYWEST.

Ganja60Heavy said:
You're not a "team player"

That was a plea by scheduling to be a good worker, help out the company, show some faith, earn some good will, do a favor, repay a favor....

FLY SICK

Endorsed by management!

What a great company ASA is. WHOLLY OWNED BY SKYWEST.

YOU are a D O U C H E BAG! LOSER!!!!!!!

AMANSWORLD said:
YOU are a D O U C H E BAG! LOSER!!!!!!!

I am? You must be psycho, then.

Me, personally, I'd fly with a fever of 104, double-secret pneumonia, liquid diarrhea, puss-oozing chancres, and pinkeye if it meant pleasing those hard-working, selfless, honest pillars of the company......SCHEDULING.

Last edited:
Ganja60Heavy said:
I am? You must be psycho, then.

Me, personally, I'd fly with a fever of 104, double-secret pneumonia, liquid diarrhea, puss-oozing chancres, and pinkeye if it meant pleasing those hard-working, selfless, honest pillars of the company......SCHEDULING.

Then you'd be violating FAR's. You are not supposed to fly when you are physically or mentally unfit. Acute or chronic. Being sick with a fever that high would be deemed acute physical illness. Try that with an FAA inspector and you thought Bob Hoover had problems.

HarryParatestes said:
Then you'd be violating FAR's. You are not supposed to fly when you are physically or mentally unfit. Acute or chronic. Being sick with a fever that high would be deemed acute physical illness. Try that with an FAA inspector and you thought Bob Hoover had problems.

Tell me who hasn't flown sick at this airline? We all have done it.

rightseatjocky said:
Tell me who hasn't flown sick at this airline? We all have done it.

Many pilots fly sick and save their sick time for personal time. Of course that makes things worse because then they make their coworkers sick.

goahead said:

That made me and my wife laugh out loud!!!! :)

Latest resources

Back