• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Screw Scheduling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:rolleyes:Oh Please, you are so full of the Kool Aid it makes me want to :puke:!! No one cares about what you THINK....you have been WAAAAAAAAY under the mgmnt tools desk for FAR to LOOOOOONG!!!

Every place is the same. Everyone is short and all reserves get the crap flown out of them. I hit 30 in 7, and then some with Int'l, every week. It is how the schedulers and managers deal with the situation. ASA has a long standing tradition of putting out only part of the fire. They are changing block times to make folks legal hoping nobody will catch them. I bet you didn't know you could go from KMCI to KDFW 30 minutes block to block. Anytime you see something this ridiculous on a pairing you should ask scheduling then a CP. If it smells funny and could get you violated then call your rep.

rightseatjocky said:
Willy, I understand what you meant by changing the times. I have had them do that for me so they can get a flight out on my block time. Per flica, I have gone over 100 2 times this month. They have to drop you back down to 97.30 and then they can do what they want. Again, to fit the trips in they want, yes they will manipulate the times to fit it in so someone can do it. I have had it done and when they do that for lets say jr man. I keep very good track of what I have flown in the month and for that trip I will still get over block and submit it in the pay form that way. When they do something like that, I just fly at .74 and I will make money that way, when they try to take off 30 minutes. It works both ways.
Guys, you should know the kind of person this is coming from. This is coming from a guy who doesn't care about you or how scheduling treats you as long as he gets his money. This is a guy who didn't bother to enter a strike vote because he "..don't care since I'm going to Skywest anyway." Or, if you read his other posts on here, he voted no because he's been here 4 years and he should be a Captain by now. McCoy, why are you allowing yourself to be the company's b**ch? If they legally JM you, fine. But you're doing a great disservice to others by letting the company get away with illegal block/taxi modifications. I guess it doesn't matter since you're going to Skywest anyway. How's that going by the way? Let me know when you make Captain over there so I can tell my parents it's not safe to fly on Skywest anymore.

Normally I wouln't say anything about you, but you run your mouth too much in the crew lounge and it's time you realized this isn't all about you. We all pay the price when you bend over for the company.

scarlet said:
COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN--Alot of places are hiring LEAVE!!!!

S-U-M-A-T!

Turkey Shoot said:
See why it pays to drop pizzas off with scheduling when you're on reserve? some people call it sucking up, I prefer watching out for one's self ecspecialy when you're scheduling's biotch.

Actually it's selling yourself and all your fellow pilots out. It's a complete lack of integrity and it's exactly the mentality that enables managements to divide and conquer with whipsaw tactics. If you stand back a bit, you might notice there's a bigger picture than just your need to get to a BBQ.

-Blucher:bomb:

That would be like missing herpes........check your PM's bro.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back