• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Reserve Crisis???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you seen the extension tool yet? Silly. I guesss they know we are going to be really short staffed again this summer! Instead of hiring more people they make some ridiculous piece of software that will give us an idea of when we wre going to be extended; yea that makes it ok.

uh I be t-i-r-e-d, can fly no mo, so sorry

That's what I'm hearing. They wanna wait till they get the DTW thing figured out since it's gonna be a 700 base. Be interesting to see how senior/junior a 700 dtw base would go....

I'm now leaning more towards it going senior. DTW would probably be an easier commute for many, especially the DFW peeps

I'm sure the IAD people will be watching as well. From what I hear, the United trips aren't very commuter friendly.

I'm now leaning more towards it going senior. DTW would probably be an easier commute for many, especially the DFW peeps

Good luck with that. Our xj commuters from DFW HATE it. It's always oversold and they are fighting with many mainline commuters too.. At least since we fly some of the flights we get priority + FA jumpseats. ASA will have it even worse.

Latest resources

Back