• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ramp on the 4th. Way to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We spent over two hours on the ground. They parked us carrier style on the ramp waiting at 45 degree angles on the ramp taxi line.

kikejavy said:
I hope today is the same. I need some overblock.

Me too, at this rate I'll be at 100 hours for the month!!! At least I can work this to my advantage.

Last edited:
Read this SkyWest.

I hope SkyWest mgt. is reading this because you know the GO is covering up this mess to cover their arse.

Is skywest is reading this, we need to get rid of 'that is not my job', 'that is not my zone' responces to asking our ground personal to help prep for the next flight.

At 1045 there was an announcement on 129.00, "All ramp supervisors report to the C Concourse Conference room ASAP." Wonder what was said at that gagle. By the way, then it really got slow on the ramp. When are these sh1theads at the GO going to realize how valuable the pilots are to ASA's ops!

Dick

I wasnt there, and I wish I was, so someone tell me why this was occurring. I mean, ATL is usually a mess but this is insane. Why everyone waiting so long? Were the gates occupied, or was nobody there to park? And the big question..........wait for it..........................where was Liarbrecque, King Tutt, Scott Hall and the rest of our crack management to help when the sh!t hit the fan??? Shouldnt our leaders get out on the front line when the company needs them? Wait, I know, they were out on Lanier and just couldnt possibly get away. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big tugs broke with broken aircraft at the gate. It was raining and they closed the gate for lightening, and we were short staff again. That was no airline yesterday. That was embarrassing for everyone.

ReportCanoa said:
Let me get this straight- you would declare a medical emergency to get people off the plane, but on the other hand you have used magazines and cases of water as ballast?

I'd say you have good judgement 50 percent of the time.

So using cases of water or bundles of Sky mag's is not ok in your book for ballast?

Got a reason why?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back