• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Profit Margin Second Quarter 2006

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey whinyboy, you don't like it, don't read it. You can put us all on your ignore list you know. Of course if you did that you'd have nothing to bitch about, or to report back to CV or SH & CT about huh?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

I don't report to anyone. I read everything, even those things I don't agree with. When you report back to ALPA, just tell them everything is OK. The union ASA jobs are being transferred to non-union Skywest. Make sure and tell DW I said HI!

I don't report to anyone. I read everything, even those things I don't agree with. When you report back to ALPA, just tell them everything is OK. The union ASA jobs are being transferred to non-union Skywest. Make sure and tell DW I said HI!

What's the matter whinyboy, afraid your management job will go bye-bye once evrything is transferred to SKYW? The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Another gem of a quote from our ALPA "leadership". You guys are so full of hate you can't see straight.

So lets see. We hate management, and we are bad. You hate ALPA and you are good. OK, that makes perfect sense.

So lets see. We hate management, and we are bad. You hate ALPA and you are good. OK, that makes perfect sense.

So do you agree with Bizjets quote? Regardless of which side of the fence you are on, why the personal attacks. In fact, it is the sign of a weak position.

So do you agree with Bizjets quote? Regardless of which side of the fence you are on, why the personal attacks. In fact, it is the sign of a weak position.

Meanwhile, all ASADrivel is attack everything ALPA. I have yet to see ASADrivel write anything against the company. Of course, good management stoolies don't attack daddy management do they Drivel?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Meanwhile, all ASADrivel is attack everything ALPA. I have yet to see ASADrivel write anything against the company. Of course, good management stoolies don't attack daddy management do they Drivel?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Actually I said you would be an idiot to believe everything EITHER side says. Would you agree, or are you content to just blindly follow ALPA off the cliff.

Personally I like LJ, and JB for that matter. That doesn't mean that I agree with their politics, and they both know better than to try to convert me. That doesn't mean that I don't find them both pleasant people to be around. But then again, I am not going to tell anyone here who they should or should not like.

And as far as personal attacks, I seem to remember reading personal attacks from YOU about just about every ALPA volunteer out there. You don't like the CNC, the P2Ps, the MEC, or anyhone else. So I would quit throwing those stones at your glass walls.

Actually I said you would be an idiot to believe everything EITHER side says. Would you agree, or are you content to just blindly follow ALPA off the cliff.

Yes, follow ALPA off the cliff, while you lose your management position Drivel!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

And yet, you seem to believe everything that management tells us. I have YET to see to badmouth ANYTHING about ANY management proposal.

And yet, you seem to believe everything that management tells us. I have YET to see to badmouth ANYTHING about ANY management proposal.

That's because he's BL's man on flightinfo huh ASADrivel? You and Joey Merchant, and ohPuker.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back