ASA Profit Margin Second Quarter 2006

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that ASA needs

I Think We At Asa Need To Fly The 70 For 50 Seat Rates, Mgmt Didn't Make Enough. Wait Better, Let The Morons At Skywest Fly The 90 For 50 Seat Rates.. Wait They Do..... Dumb A**es

ohplease! said:
well, I guess this kinda' blows the theory of ASA mgmt. isn't any good.

:rolleyes:Man you are such an @ss jockey for the company. I can't beleive the BS you believe! You are definately PERFECT for the dirtbags that run this company...."they are so perfect...me, myself and I....love this mgmnt...." You are killing us ALL you Jack@ss!

An @ss lol man, I love to get you guys going. You guys love to get on each others case. It's so easy to sit back here, throw in a comment and you guys just feed on it. Honestly, I couldn't care less what our company does and theirs does.
lol can we do some crying in baseball? hahaha

Asacrjcapt.
Semper Fi...... Former Marine 7212 Swing With The Wing. Laad Bn

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:Man you are such an @ss jockey for the company. I can't beleive the BS you believe! You are definately PERFECT for the dirtbags that run this company...."they are so perfect...me, myself and I....love this mgmnt...." You are killing us ALL you Jack@ss!
I'm just trying to raise your blood pressure enough to give you a stroke or a heart attack. Now, that would make my day.

ohplease! said:
well, I guess this kinda' blows the theory of ASA mgmt. isn't any good.

ASA makes money in SPITE of it's management, NOT because of them.

"Are you sure"......... Are you serious? Did you read LaBreque's memo two months ago about our on time & performance issues??? It's pretty bad when the $700,000 man publicly admits that he and his entire team have been asleep at the switch for not months but YEARS. He has undoubtedly had his wrists slapped over this issue and others since the buyout. I don't for a minute believe that he would put out an "egg on my face" memo like that one without being under stern duress from the real power at this company....JA.

So with that established, I find it a virtual certainty that a management team that has disregaurded all the passenger inconvenience, our relentless cries for help on the ops freq., & our national embarrasement of an On-Time stat sheet, in favor of staffing our ramp at 50% capacity & allowing our ground equipment to fall into total disrepair for the last several years, is not capable of some "island of genious" when it comes to financial matters. These guys are not that bright. On the off chance that they are that bright, they are too lazy to ever see any proactive plan to fruition without being expressly forced to do so.

However, stall, delay, make excuses, show up to work unprepared, & in general display ample evidence of a Failure and Inability To Lead.....these traits are right up their alley.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back