• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Premium Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone want to join me in sending him taunting messages on OurASA wishing him well? LOL

Anyone want to join me in sending him taunting messages on OurASA wishing him well? LOL

I'm in!!! We'll see though. He might just be re-assigned. Maybe they'll put Georgia in charge of crew planning, that'll be a farkin joke.

I'll believe it when we get the memo about him "leaving to spend more time with family" or "leaving to pursue other opportunities"

Brad will wish him the best!!

PBS is not the problem, but pilots are angry at what the company is doing with it. They said it would be win-win but in the eyes of most pilots it's a better way for the company to get over on the pilots.

PBS is not the problem, but pilots are angry at what the company is doing with it. They said it would be win-win but in the eyes of most pilots it's a better way for the company to get over on the pilots.

The PBS system itself is not the problem, however PBS allows the company to put together these crap pairings and force them on us. If we were still in line bidding, there is no way they could make all the inefficient pairings they made and make them all into lines. They would have had entirely too much open time plus they would have had all the conflict open time and it would have never worked. Now it is much easier for us to work more days for less money without obscene amounts of open time.

those 150% trips are a hoot, 3 days blocked at 8-12 hours, even at 150% it ain't enough, 2 days with a single leg on one of the days so 150% vs min day a wash, stupid management

those 150% trips are a hoot, 3 days blocked at 8-12 hours, even at 150% it ain't enough, 2 days with a single leg on one of the days so 150% vs min day a wash, stupid management

Yup they need to offer at least 250% for people to at least start looking!

One of the hundreds of ways the company tells the pilot group, "here, fly this sh(beep)t. Dumba$$e$."

Latest resources

Back