Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots need their own message board!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scott Hall told us that in order to be competitive and land the United flying out of Dulles we have to keep costs down so we can't afford to set up our own message board.....

SH told our class that we have to keep costs down and get rid of more "fat" so he could afford a more competitive cabin cruiser.

-Gots to help SH out!

O yea, yesterday i reached up to put my hand in the 'grabber slot thingy' to raise my seat and when i pulled my hand out it had boogers on it. :(

Because people won't post that stuff on the Alpa board and have to sign their name to it. Easy to be a tough critic over here.

Here's a great example!:

Alpa webboard-

Strange-

I would like to know what happened.. Pete has been doing that job for a long time, and he has always been helpful to me. I am sure that position is very tough, and often thankless.

We will have to find a really dedicated person to fill those shoes.

-Thanks for all your service, Pete!

Flightinfo-

Anonymous said:
Yep-

I agree. PD was a total a-hole to many people and he was definitely not on our side. Have you ever seen (or heard) his explanation of "Red Arrow Days?"

-How come we had these "red arrow days" in the first place?
-How come we had 5 day trips?
-How come we had some months in which the top ten in seniority (and everyone else) was flying endless 4-day trips?

The answer for all these issues(and many more) is that PD is a total company shill-he always has been. He personally approved (through contractual obligations) 5-day trips, and many aspects of these crappy schedules.
The man is a menace, and things should improve no matter who else does his job.
(I just hope his involvement in PBS doesn't screw us all as much as everything else he has had a hand in!)

-Good bye, good riddance, and don't let the porch door hit you in the ass, you toobag!

-My faith in the MEC has now been restored! This is long, long overdue!

I wasn't talking about the ALPA board. There was a board for ASA pilots, but hardly anyone uses it because the owner of it wanted your real name and employee number to register. It ran everyone off. I don't even know if it still exists.

Latest resources

Back