ASA pilots need their own message board!

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads
I am getting tired of seeing every memo and rumor about ASA. Someone needs to start an ASA pilot forum. like the ones that CHQ and AWAC have.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Why? We have this one!

IHateDaley

Registered Sex Offender
Total Time
We're not allowed to use another one. This is the ony board officially approved by The Palm.

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
How 'bout those new high top tables we got in the crewroom.. Pretty sweet, eh..

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads
lol, maybe I need to start a site and charge you guys to use it. My get rich plane is all coming together.

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
ASA actually has one, but no one uses it.

Freebrd

Total Time
the hangar belong ASA pilots
all your threads belong to us
Mesa sucks

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
ASA actually has one, but no one uses it.
Anybody notice the distinctive differences in tone between this board and the ALPA board regarding the PD deal? Yikes.

Over there, thanks for all the hard work, etc. :)
Over here, it's both barrels of the shotgun. :uzi:

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Because people won't post that stuff on the Alpa board and have to sign their name to it. Easy to be a tough critic over here.

jstyle13

Reserve for life!
Total Time
Scott Hall told us that in order to be competitive and land the United flying out of Dulles we have to keep costs down so we can't afford to set up our own message board.....

crj567

SH told our class that we have to keep costs down and get rid of more "fat" so he could afford a more competitive cabin cruiser.

-Gots to help SH out!

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
We need some pool tables in the crew room.

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
O yea, yesterday i reached up to put my hand in the 'grabber slot thingy' to raise my seat and when i pulled my hand out it had boogers on it. :(

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Because people won't post that stuff on the Alpa board and have to sign their name to it. Easy to be a tough critic over here.

Here's a great example!:

Alpa webboard-

Strange-

I would like to know what happened.. Pete has been doing that job for a long time, and he has always been helpful to me. I am sure that position is very tough, and often thankless.

We will have to find a really dedicated person to fill those shoes.

-Thanks for all your service, Pete!

Flightinfo-

Anonymous said:
Yep-

I agree. PD was a total a-hole to many people and he was definitely not on our side. Have you ever seen (or heard) his explanation of "Red Arrow Days?"

-How come we had these "red arrow days" in the first place?
-How come we had 5 day trips?
-How come we had some months in which the top ten in seniority (and everyone else) was flying endless 4-day trips?

The answer for all these issues(and many more) is that PD is a total company shill-he always has been. He personally approved (through contractual obligations) 5-day trips, and many aspects of these crappy schedules.
The man is a menace, and things should improve no matter who else does his job.
(I just hope his involvement in PBS doesn't screw us all as much as everything else he has had a hand in!)

-Good bye, good riddance, and don't let the porch door hit you in the ass, you toobag!

-My faith in the MEC has now been restored! This is long, long overdue!

Flybywire44

Flies With The Hat On
Total Time
I am getting tired of seeing every memo and rumor about ASA. Someone needs to start an ASA pilot forum. like the ones that CHQ and AWAC have.
If you want a message board, I can make one.

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
I wasn't talking about the ALPA board. There was a board for ASA pilots, but hardly anyone uses it because the owner of it wanted your real name and employee number to register. It ran everyone off. I don't even know if it still exists.

knightflyer

Total Time
The other thread is closed...BUMP!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: