• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots cleaning airplanes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it too late to charter a drunk bus with a scheduled stopover at the local Alcaholic Beverage Control???

Sounded like a few supervisors from the GO showed up and that was it, haha. No pilots, no F/A's, and canceled it was. What a surprise!

Sounded like a few supervisors from the GO showed up and that was it, haha. No pilots, no F/A's, and canceled it was. What a surprise!

I can't believe they actually expected something more. Any pilot that would shown up probably would have his face all over the computers at work like the drunk FA. And deservedly so.....

I'm disappointed....

I was relishing the "opportunity" to give back to the company.

It says a lot about our management.

They could have easily cleaned a few airplanes even if it was only BL SH EH and TUTT. But no, they chose to leave without cleaning a single airplane.

Way to lead by example.

I don't think I'm going to do anything extra for the company for the rest of this year.

It says a lot about our management.

They could have easily cleaned a few airplanes even if it was only BL SH EH and TUTT. But no, they chose to leave without cleaning a single airplane.

Way to lead by example.

I don't think I'm going to do anything extra for the company for the rest of this year.

Uh oh.... no stale cookies for you this year.

Latest resources

Back