• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots cleaning airplanes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I checked ASA had employees OTHER than pilots. Were they not invited?

True, but not very many. DAL took over all ramp and concourse employees. All we have left are pilots, FAs, mechanics, and the peeps at the puzzle palace. It's funny when the release the "Performance Plus" awards, since it's only for non-union employees. The pilots and FAs don't get anything, and all the ramp and concourse employees are gone. It mostly goes right back into the GO pockets.

On ourasa it says it was a Delta systemwide cancellation due to the new CEO being appointed. Is this true or just more BS? That seems like a dumb reason to cancel this thing so I'm thinking it's a lie and nobody showed up.

The GO is in charge of spin doctoring. Every piece of bad news is spun into -"we're improving"- and any piece of positive news no matter how insignificant deserves publishing and lots of back slapping and surely a bonus.

On ourasa it says it was a Delta systemwide cancellation due to the new CEO being appointed. Is this true or just more BS? That seems like a dumb reason to cancel this thing so I'm thinking it's a lie and nobody showed up.

Don't expect ASA mgt to fess up....even SH blames Sept schedules on factors other than his meddling. He doesn't know we have eyes and ears over at the GO, and at DAL, so we know who "assisted" in creating those schedules.

Clean This!

Man, this is sweet! cancelled!!!! HA HA-clean this, you tools!

-Pretty hard not to cancel when no one shows up-

-RETARDS!!!!!

On ourasa it says it was a Delta systemwide cancellation due to the new CEO being appointed.

What an absolutely absurd excuse. I would be more apt to believe them if they had just blamed their problems on ATC and weather like they usually do.

ASA (mis)management had an opportunity to lead by example, and they completely drop the ball. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back