• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alot of our performance is maintenance. All the mechanics are getting out of dodge and leaving inexperienced crews. I did a 3 day and was late all 3 days due to maintenance. Of course my last round trip was delayed 3 1/2 hours. Not to mention the bus broke down on the way to the parking lot. Geeez..

Lot 3 bus was smokin pretty bad and shuddering. Sounded like 3-4 cylinders were dead. Driver just crammed her foot further into the floor and pressed on. Must be a cultural thing

ASA pays a lot of lip service to professionalism but couldn't recognize a professional operation if it jumped up and fistf***ed them.

ASA pays a lot of lip service to professionalism but couldn't recognize a professional operation if it jumped up and fistf***ed them.
You have eloquently described the SKYW experience, rattle can paint job on a 86 Buick, with a WD40 paint shine for Sunday go-to-churchin'.
PBR

You have eloquently described the SKYW experience, rattle can paint job on a 86 Buick, with a WD40 paint shine for Sunday go-to-churchin'.

********************in awesome.

I dont know much about the DAL operation, but I always find it funny that in the UAL operation(at least when viewing skynet) that the UAL ontime goal's for D-0 are always something like 65%. I know you cant hit 100% on time so a goal of that will always be a disapointment, but cant we at least shoot for 80%+? SO what this says to me is that if mainline UAL's goals are only 65% on time, why the ******************** are we held to a higher standard?

Same with staffing. UAL is knowingly running around 400-450 pilots short this summer(according to a UAL CA on my JS a month or two ago) and they arent going to do ******************** about it. So why does UAL supposedly DEMAND that we staff appropriately when they themselves dont staff appropriately?

********************in awesome.

I dont know much about the DAL operation, but I always find it funny that in the UAL operation(at least when viewing skynet) that the UAL ontime goal's for D-0 are always something like 65%. I know you cant hit 100% on time so a goal of that will always be a disapointment, but cant we at least shoot for 80%+? SO what this says to me is that if mainline UAL's goals are only 65% on time, why the ******************** are we held to a higher standard?

Same with staffing. UAL is knowingly running around 400-450 pilots short this summer(according to a UAL CA on my JS a month or two ago) and they arent going to do ******************** about it. So why does UAL supposedly DEMAND that we staff appropriately when they themselves dont staff appropriately?

Because they write the checks.

Latest resources

Back