Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FORESTGUMP

Momma said
just thought we needed another opportunity to complain about how much it sucks.....

Express Jet, PLEASE HELP kill this disease!

Sorry, can't help you. According to some of the ASA pilots on our message board, the majority of ASA pilots are FAR happier with PBS than line bidding. It doesn't need to be changed what so ever.

(note of clarification, those pilots ONLY knew the previous sh1tty/substandard ASA line bid process).

Let a massive ASA PBS vs. XJT line bid thread ensue..............

PBS ROCKS!!!!!!

1 week of vacation 16 days off in a row. 22 days off for the month!

PBS ROCKS!!!!!!

1 week of vacation 16 days off in a row. 22 days off for the month!

Did that easily with the old system and took maybe 5 minutes to bid...no need to trick the computer into not giving junk.....takes forever to bid now

Yes, let's go back to the old way, that way the company builds the pairings and the lines, way better!:rolleyes:

takes forever to bid now

Well that's funny. Because one of the ASA pilots that posts on the XJT message board bragged how short it takes him to bid now with PBS, even though he's senior on the -200. Then, in a later post he complained how it took him longer to bid with PBS, being senior on the -200.

Yes, let's go back to the old way, that way the company builds the pairings and the lines, way better!:rolleyes:

(note of clarification, those pilots ONLY knew the previous sh1tty/substandard ASA line bid process).

So they originally set the bottom window at 80 hrs which was a big improvement from the previous month of 89hrs (700 FO). I spend hours bidding to get somewhere around 80 hrs. Then they drop the minimum to 66hrs (after the bid has closed). I could have had nice easy 3 days if I would have known this. WTF? Am I the only one that thinks this is f'd up? I really wouldn't mind PBS if it wasn't for this one major flaw.

Took me less than 10 min to bid, got EXACTLY what I wanted! No way I get that with line bidding.

Latest resources

Back