• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa pbs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This PBS magic is all SOP with XJT's line bidding and work rules. The only difference is the flexibility of the XJT system.

Guess what, ASA is famous for exploiting the loopholes. If we get your system, it will not continue as status quo.

You can bank on that.

Guess what, ASA is famous for exploiting the loopholes. If we get your system, it will not continue as status quo.

You can bank on that.

Doubt it. Under "operation green light" the company tried that, and more.

Anything they try to do would be a blatant contract violation, and they've already had their a$$es handed to them with the bad day/worse day trade language they tried to manipulate.

Granted, they'll try, but that won't sit well with the majority of the pilots that will make up the combined list.

Let me just say again, ASA is legendary for finding weak points. If the contract does not explicitly prohibit something, they will attack it to the companies benefit.

They may not do it in the first 6 months or even a year, but they will do it.

Let me just say again, ASA is legendary for finding weak points. If the contract does not explicitly prohibit something, they will attack it to the companies benefit.

Maybe it's just that our union at ASA is legendary at allowing those easily identifiable "weak points" to be negotiated into our contracts. Our pilot group accepts it, though.

Careful thinking ASA management is so special in this regard. I'll say it AGAIN. Under "operation green light"/Hanley's rule, they already did that.

Latest resources

Back