ASA PBS = No more CDO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we'll see about that.

So, you are saying that if the company uses PBS to manipulate our QOL downward and makes the crap pairings to get us to work more days for less credit that you don't advocate ridding the system, or that there will be an overwhelming movement to do so by the combined pilot groups?

So, you are saying that if the company uses PBS to manipulate our QOL downward and makes the crap pairings to get us to work more days for less credit that you don't advocate ridding the system, or that there will be an overwhelming movement to do so by the combined pilot groups?
I'm saying the pilots will vote for whatever the union sells and management will bribe the union what to sell.

This sucks, AGAIN. As stated above, seems like we will all be working 16-18 days and getting mmg.. yea. thank you but wait we did get that 1% right???? gotta love pbs...

We priced ourselves out of CDO's...Law of unintended consequences strikes again....

The 50 is going to have unproductive trips with the short legs...We need more 70/90 seaters and longer legs to get more productive trips....Just wait till the new rest rules kick in....CRJ567 needs his beauty sleep...

You guys didn't listen to the warnings. PBS killed my quality of life at SkyWest. If you get a bad schedule, the company will now blame it on the parameters you put into the computer. It is ALWAYS your fault. This is gonna save your company loads of money at your expense. Enjoy!

WTF?! Are these parings done on purpose? I guess they are trying to spread out all the flying to every pilot at 75 hours. No more high block for anyone. I'm proud to say I voted no to this nonsense.

I'm amazed that people are acting suprised about this. People have been on here warning you that pairing construction would probably change under PBS. I'm also quite sure that they aren't done figuring out the many ways that they can spread the hurt with pairing manipulation under PBS.

Ditto..

People have been bitching about me here for a while, but this is verbatim what I said would happen. I hate it, for all of us, but we are finding out what "reasonable" and "efficient" means to our company.

-We are screwed, for a very long time, unless we really grow some balls in this JCBA. We really need to face the fact that our company will never "be nice" and never learn to "play ball."

If they run this system with these pairings, we will see how pissed people can get. I say we should let it happen for a month, and everyone will be able to experience the full effect of this wonderful agreement.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back