ASA PBS is.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steve,

Do you have a different version of Flica than I do? Where is this published?

Dan,
No, I don't have a different version of FLICA, usually there aren't different versions of websites. The 'live' version of the January award is available in FLICA, it has been since the 24th or so. The practice bids for the PBS version of January are not available yet. They're a day late and counting.

January bid is already out.

ummm yeah.... i was referring to the actual LIVE bidding that starts Jan 10 for February awards... these practice bids are only useful in pointing out the many errors of the programming... unless you get 100% participation... the awards are useless...however, they do emphasize the fact that this thig is NOT ready to go live on Jan 10!

so we have all summer to get it right... then all fall... now.. here we are... less than 2 weeks from live bidding and even with all these errors they are still pushing for it... I am be mistaken but doesnt the MEC have to sign off before it can go live?

Last edited:
This is a BIG joke, I hope ExpressJet votes no on this garbage. As I've said I voted NO and this system sucks. I don't trust it and people need to realize you are about to get a pay cut, thanks for nothing ALPA.

ummm yeah.... i was referring to the actual LIVE bidding that starts Jan 10 for February awards... these practice bids are only useful in pointing out the many errors of the programming... unless you get 100% participation... the awards are useless...however, they do emphasize the fact that this thig is NOT ready to go live on Jan 10!

so we have all summer to get it right... then all fall... now.. here we are... less than 2 weeks from live bidding and even with all these errors they are still pushing for it... I am be mistaken but doesnt the MEC have to sign off before it can go live?

you guys need to relax they were waiting on a software update and now they're waiting for the company to publish the results

you guys need to relax they were waiting on a software update and now they're waiting for the company to publish the results

So why doesn't SOMEBODY TELL US THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For crying out loud! Communicate!

This is a BIG joke, I hope ExpressJet votes no on this garbage. As I've said I voted NO and this system sucks. I don't trust it and people need to realize you are about to get a pay cut, thanks for nothing ALPA.

wrong wrong and wrong. speak for yourself please because pbs is a pay increase for me and many others. As a no voter means you represent the very very small boekel minority that opposes pbs. It's almost as if all the no voters congregate on flight info because 80 percent of the pilot group voted yes! After all the money that this company has spent on pbs it will be implemented in the new company, and they will make sure of it. what does that mean for us? More leverage during negotiations!

wrong wrong and wrong. speak for yourself please because pbs is a pay increase for me and many others. As a no voter means you represent the very very small boekel minority that opposes pbs. It's almost as if all the no voters congregate on flight info because 80 percent of the pilot group voted yes! After all the money that this company has spent on pbs it will be implemented in the new company, and they will make sure of it. what does that mean for us? More leverage during negotiations!

I'm beginning to think the votes were cast in favor of this PBS were a "yes" even if you didn't vote. I'm so glad the ALPA guys got a 6hr min pay a day that's why I think they pushed this so much (just my opinion). What % of the 80% actually voted? What was the total amount of voters out of all of our pilots (participation)? I will have to deal with this PBS but we'll see if the XJ guys kill this or not. I hope they look at it very carefully.

Without PBS........30-35% of pilots on reserve!
With PBS...........10% or less on reserve!!!!!

That alone is worth it to me!

Latest resources

Back