• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS is.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's always the guys screaming the loudest that are all of a sudden quiet when you ask them if they've run for office or did any volunteer work at all. Ohplease! is talking like he knows all the behind the scenes action and that everyone is slacking. Ohplease! needs to change his name to Child Please! If you think you can do better, run for office and let us know how you going to get things done.

You are such a clown. This old "you never did any volunteer work, so you don't count" line... Really? Are you serious?

-Do you have any idea how much B.S. that weak-ass line is? Personally, I am not involved, and not going to get involved until I have more faith that our leadership is actually going to do something to help us, rather than provide incessant justifications, rationalizations, and excuses for mgmt. to screw us at each and every turn.

-Maybe XJET will make some much-needed changes, and we will have an organization I can believe in once again. At that point, maybe I will volunteer for something, but I damn sure am not about to volunteer to aid any organization which pretty much does mgmt's job for them. If I wanted to work for mgmt., I would. And I wouldn't have to "volunteer" to do so.

You are such a clown. This old "you never did any volunteer work, so you don't count" line... Really? Are you serious?

-Do you have any idea how much B.S. that weak-ass line is? Personally, I am not involved, and not going to get involved until I have more faith that our leadership is actually going to do something to help us, rather than provide incessant justifications, rationalizations, and excuses for mgmt. to screw us at each and every turn.

-Maybe XJET will make some much-needed changes, and we will have an organization I can believe in once again. At that point, maybe I will volunteer for something, but I damn sure am not about to volunteer to aid any organization which pretty much does mgmt's job for them. If I wanted to work for mgmt., I would. And I wouldn't have to "volunteer" to do so.

Awesome. Enjoy spending the rest of your career whining and complaining. Sounds like a great lifestyle to me! Haha

Why do I have to call a rep to find out what is going on? Do they really want 1700 of us calling asking the same questions and having the same conversation 1700 times? Maybe we need to.

Why not just keep us informed instead?

And I have volunteered many times to help out. I too am tired of the "Have you volunteered" argument. Us volunteers are usually told "we don't need the help".

why dont we have signs all over the lounge protesting this abomination.... if they want to do this.. fine.. we voted for it.... but NO way should this thing be live for the january Bid

Latest resources

Back