• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Goes LIVE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, it's worse. Transition for XJT is 6 days. Where they can pretty much blow your cornhole out and do as they see fit with your line. Move days off, etc. Especially if you want to retain the original line's credit. You can put in a "request" as far as how you'd like them to handle it. But it's a "request" only.

Wow. You guys can keep that.

Wow. You guys can keep that.

Yep, as mentioned, it's a weak part of the contract.

After what our Scheduling chair/HNIC said about ASA's PBS system when he got to observe it, ASA can keep it. Even though the transition language sucks, I'll STILL take the XJT line bid/trade/LIW system over ASA's PBS system.

If you're an ASA pilot, I'll extend you the SAME offer I did to 3 other ASA pilots here. Although NONE of them took me up on it. Even though one claimed that the ASA CBA was better than the XJT one.

But I'll gladly do a bullet point/comparison summary with you on the similarities/differences of the two contracts. Specifically in the Hours of Service and Scheduling sections for the purpose of educating people on the two.

Yep, as mentioned, it's a weak part of the contract.

After what our Scheduling chair/HNIC said about ASA's PBS system when he got to observe it, ASA can keep it. Even though the transition language sucks, I'll STILL take the XJT line bid/trade/LIW system over ASA's PBS system.

If you're an ASA pilot, I'll extend you the SAME offer I did to 3 other ASA pilots here. Although NONE of them took me up on it. Even though one claimed that the ASA CBA was better than the XJT one.

But I'll gladly do a bullet point/comparison summary with you on the similarities/differences of the two contracts. Specifically in the Hours of Service and Scheduling sections for the purpose of educating people on the two.

What did "he" say?

What did "he" say?

Theres a few ASEA guys on our message board, and we welcome you for the purposes of education each other on the JCBA going forward, even that flame baiting doosh rocket named "CA Tony". It's in the normal section that ASA pilots have access too. You can read it without being registering.

The operations and CBA's are just so different that the current ASA PBS system would simply be a train wreck if implemented with XJT's work rules.

Starting a pool. $5 gets you in. Closest to the timestamp of the email explaining a further delay in the awards wins. I'm gonna go with 1706 eastern

Theres a few ASEA guys on our message board, and we welcome you for the purposes of education each other on the JCBA going forward, even that flame baiting doosh rocket named "CA Tony". It's in the normal section that ASA pilots have access too. You can read it without being registering.

The operations and CBA's are just so different that the current ASA PBS system would simply be a train wreck if implemented with XJT's work rules.

Cool I'll check it out. What is the address? (Sorry I missed this in the past)

Latest resources

Back