ASA On time or I'll beat...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was ME!

I told that slack-ass gate agent to get off her sorry butt and do some work! (I actually had to wake her and wipe a little drool from her keyboard-not all that unusual in the ATL.) Lafawnduh immediately threw her starbucks at me and started taking off her jewlery and shoes. Now-being from the same hood as Vanilla Ice, I know that means she wants to "throw down."

I stated "Look lafawnda-this ain't my first rodeo," while still wiping the starbucks slime off my shirt. A red coat then wandered by and alerted the authorities to the dire nature of the situation "white boy about to get his ass kicked" is what she uttererd into her radio-if I recall correctly.

Finally the cops showed up and pulled me out of the fire (Lafawnduh had at least a buck fifty on me.) I probably was about to get my ass kicked. Poor LaFawnduh got charged with overall laziness and assault on a flight crewmember with a caramal macchiato.

-She will probably get all the charges dropped-she works for ACORN on the side.

Read this on my phone. Almost crapped myself walking from D to C!!

Funny man!!

What's the real story? What exactly transpired to the point where people felt the need to get physical with eachother?

How much did we invest in our careers to get where we are today as airline pilots? How much did a gate agent invest to get where they are today? We have a hell of a lot more to lose than they do. Not worth the problems that this pilot may be dealing with if it went down the way SH's email made it sound.

I got a little laugh out of it..... I don't think(or at least I hope) he wasn't speaking about ALL black folk. Going over the edge on the ACORN thing though. Could have kept that to himself. All in all it was a little funny story.

Any allusion to ACORN, inferred or otherwise, or any hint that such a group might not be entirely unbiased and/or altruistic is racist.

You read this on your phone? You go on FI from your phone? You are too pathetic to live please exit the planet as soon as possible. You are using up O2

OMG you are so right!!!

I'm holding my breath now...getting dark...mommy.......

Latest resources

Back