ASA On time or I'll beat...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crash Pad

So apparently ASA had some crew member get in a physical altercation with a gate agent that has resulted in formal charges!

Anyone know the story?
"Listen you board my passengers now!"... "We will board in a minute once I close out the Little Rock flight"... Sledge hammer right hook to the jaw.

"Listen whore bag. We board when I am God-darn good and ready. I'll have you know that when I fly my bonus and my star-bucks come first"

:laugh::laugh: No freakin way, thats gotta be an exaggeration. :laugh:

It was ME!

I told that slack-ass gate agent to get off her sorry butt and do some work! (I actually had to wake her and wipe a little drool from her keyboard-not all that unusual in the ATL.) Lafawnduh immediately threw her starbucks at me and started taking off her jewlery and shoes. Now-being from the same hood as Vanilla Ice, I know that means she wants to "throw down."

I stated "Look lafawnda-this ain't my first rodeo," while still wiping the starbucks slime off my shirt. A red coat then wandered by and alerted the authorities to the dire nature of the situation "white boy about to get his ass kicked" is what she uttererd into her radio-if I recall correctly.

Finally the cops showed up and pulled me out of the fire (Lafawnduh had at least a buck fifty on me.) I probably was about to get my ass kicked. Poor LaFawnduh got charged with overall laziness and assault on a flight crewmember with a caramal macchiato.

-She will probably get all the charges dropped-she works for ACORN on the side.

I thought it was funny, and for the most part true. Do you fly in and out of ATL. Look around, work ethic is non existant. Not just at the gate, but all over.....

It was ME!

I told that slack-ass gate agent to get off her sorry butt and do some work! (I actually had to wake her and wipe a little drool from her keyboard-not all that unusual in the ATL.) Lafawnduh immediately threw her starbucks at me and started taking off her jewlery and shoes. Now-being from the same hood as Vanilla Ice, I know that means she wants to "throw down."

I stated "Look lafawnda-this ain't my first rodeo," while still wiping the starbucks slime off my shirt. A red coat then wandered by and alerted the authorities to the dire nature of the situation "white boy about to get his ass kicked" is what she uttererd into her radio-if I recall correctly.

Finally the cops showed up and pulled me out of the fire (Lafawnduh had at least a buck fifty on me.) I probably was about to get my ass kicked. Poor LaFawnduh got charged with overall laziness and assault on a flight crewmember with a caramal macchiato.

-She will probably get all the charges dropped-she works for ACORN on the side.

Oh no you Deh-ent!

ASA pushes OneTeam for D-0. What do they expect? We are informal ramp management with no training in the matter. Most ASA pilots are tactless and type-a personalities who have to prompt dispondant ramp staff. Typical concourse C and D ramp work ethic is the antonym of the effort pilots have and do put into their jobs.

Management should do more to get the ramp off its @$$ so that we can focus more on safety.

Latest resources

Back