• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Nov 200 lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was under the impression they always suck. Not looking at the quality of them, but the quantity has gone up for November at least.

they suck! thanks SH

What the F are you talking about? Try this for suck: moved to the 700 from the 200 in the spring after talking to multiple people that said the lines were almost always commutable for someone at my seniority. Now I lose 40 spots due to displacements, this month there were 8 commutable lines. NEXT month there are 3. Yes, 3 commutable lines in the whole bid package. Guess how many on the 200 are commutable?...77. I don't want to hear another word about how the 200 lines suck.

They always suck in someone's eyes. Last month you probably thought they were great having 90+ credit hours while half the seniority list was on reserve.

What the F are you talking about? Try this for suck: moved to the 700 from the 200 in the spring after talking to multiple people that said the lines were almost always commutable for someone at my seniority. Now I lose 40 spots due to displacements, this month there were 8 commutable lines. NEXT month there are 3. Yes, 3 commutable lines in the whole bid package. Guess how many on the 200 are commutable?...77. I don't want to hear another word about how the 200 lines suck.

200 lines suck!!!

NYYAAAA

NNNNAAYYYYYYYYAAAAA

Welcome to the Airline business! just rewind the tape every year for the next 30 years and you have your future..

Do you really think SH sits in planning for weeks on end and screws up all the trips. If it wasn't for people like him who never stop working you could be on the street, maybe you should be.

Stop whining; your only working 3-4 days a week! Its not like you are working 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week or more at a desk or digging a ditch. Wah.

Latest resources

Back